суббота, 23 сентября 2017 г.

When people have a new dwelling, they first of all, after they are settled, get acquainted with their neighbors. Therefore, I will tell a little about my world.




My name is Rosalie, I love the interesting books and long
letters, big sweaters and light dresses in a floret, candles
and aroma-sticks. I adore mythology - Slavic, Greek,
Egyptian, Celtic, and east Asia. I can't live without music
and art. I love the Russian classics, folk, tool (including
orchestral) music, ethnic and various traditional songs /
music of people of the world. I adore the cultures of the
different countries. I love freedom and tranquility. I don't
know life without village, the wood, fields and the rivers.
I like to embroider with a smooth surface, and flowers
and butterflies it is my life. I go crazy according to books
and screen versions of novels of Jane Austen, and also
according to retro-movies and movies about 18-19
centuries. Sometimes, on mood, I cook various dishes.
My power source is a drawing, and creativity is my life. 


I really hope that we will become friends.



with love R.R
July 26, 2017













Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий